Thursday, June 09, 2005

Why Do These Things Only Happen to Certain People?

Which isn't to say that I'm complaining, I don't really want to be hit by lightning or anything. But what sort of weird bad luck has to follow a person around to for this to happen? Or maybe it's just the randomness of the universe, I suppose.

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2005, Blogger holly said...

Saije, it's horrible what they go through over there. Daniel is having such a hard time emotionally and mentally. He's already mentioned that it will probably take time before he feels "safe" again when he gets home. The army is not supposed deploy people who have seen a mental health specialist without further assessments. Well, they did this time. They never called numerous people back in for another evaluation. They didn't pay attention to people's serious issues of depression for example. Did you hear about the soldier who killed himself recently? He is just one example of someone who was not "taken seriously" by the wonderful army health system. It makes me sad that our soldiers who are protecting our country are not taken care of properly!!!!

 
At 6/09/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I agree totally. The military knows this is happening and yet there aren't enough doctors apparently so that people can get appointments in a reasonable time.

 
At 6/10/2005, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Hey one of my relatives was hit by lightning.....It was one of my Alabama relatives though so maybe it helps prove your point...nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home