Gunner Palace

Gunner Palace

Has not opened here yet. I'm looking forward to seeing it because so far the reviews I've read make it sound pretty interesting.
"But, above all else, the First Amendment means that government has no power to restrict expression because of its message, its ideas, its subject matter, or its content. To permit the continued building of our politics and culture, and to assure self-fulfillment for each individual, our people are guaranteed the right to express any thought, free from government censorship."


3 Comments:
Yeah, I caught a preview when I sae Al Pacino in Merchant of Venice I can't wait to see it
It will probably be where you are before it's here. I think I'm definitely in a second or third tier market.
well, I can only think of a couple of theaters around here that'd show it, and I've checked their listings. No dice as of yet. I did find a place that shows Rocky Horror though, so it wasn't a complete waste of time
Post a Comment
<< Home