Sunday, March 13, 2005

Loving Angelina

ANGELINA Jolie says she never slept with Brad Pitt. "Brad is a married man," the actress told OK! magazine. "I wouldn't sleep with a married man. I have enough lovers. I don't need Brad." Jolie admits sleeping with lots of women, however. "I absolutely love women and find them incredibly sexy," she says. "I've loved women in the past and slept with them. I think if you love and want to pleasure a woman, particularly if you are a woman yourself, then you know how to do things a certain way." Jolie also says she has sex with her friends. "I'm an adult woman and have safe sex," she says. "I don't want to be involved in a relationship. I have these great friends who cross over to be lovers and there's no reason why there can't be more than one."

Angelina's a happenin' kind of girl. I just have one question: Who Cares?

8 Comments:

At 3/13/2005, Blogger holly said...

Yes! Who does care? So glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't care!

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

For someone who doesn't care about the sex lives of Hollywood actors, you've posted a good deal about it ;)

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Steve said...

I think the word touché applies here. *grin*

But it's true, though. I mean really, can't the media find something a bit more, oh don't know, relevant to tell us about?

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I knew one of you would make that point...but I posted it anyway...so you could!

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

the word "relevant" is a subjective term. There are those people who eat this sort of thing up. They watch E true Hollywood Stories, VH1 Celebreality, and the like. The way I see it, the headlines can be entertaining, but I'm not going to read the articles beyond a word or two. Well, I'm going to start writing on my own blog now. It should be done by 11 EST.

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Steve said...

From the Cambridge Dictionary:

relevant

1 connected with what is happening or being discussed
2 correct or suitable for a particular purpose

I suppose that by the very fact of us talking about whether Angelina's sex life is relevant, the topic is 'connected with what is happening or being discussed'. Thus, Angelina's sex life is relevant. And, if you started to talk about Angelina's sex life with someone and they said, "That's not relevant," then it automatically becomes relevant by the act of discussion.

Angelina's sex life could spread like a virus.

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I've lost the thread, I thought this was how I'm supposed to be the one who doesn't care about celebrities and their "interesting" sex lives and yet I keep posting about it...it's always supposed to be about me, ok, just remember that.

 
At 3/14/2005, Blogger Steve said...

No, it's about me. Me me me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home