Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Not What He Had In Mind?

From The Tennesseean:

"Driving-test examiner Laurie Holden said she was deciding whether to give a new driver a passing grade yesterday when the road test ended with him crashing his car through the Rutherford County Driver License Station in Murfreesboro. The car rammed into the waiting room filled with seated customers — injuring two, the state Department of Safety reported."

I have this kind of day every once in awhile, don't you?

4 Comments:

At 9/15/2005, Blogger Jerry Novick said...

But she gave him a pass anyway, right? I mean, I see driver's just as bad as this - if not worse - every day on my way to and from my front door to the corner.

 
At 9/15/2005, Blogger Sparkling said...

You need a pass to drive? Where do you guys live?

 
At 9/15/2005, Blogger Jerry Novick said...

No, a "pass" as in a "passing grade". Oh wait, British humor - I get it now :P

 
At 9/15/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True story.

I had my very first car accident while taking my driving test when I was a kid. I didn't even make it out of the parking stall.

I turned the wheel too sharply while I was backing out and clipped the car next to me. The examiner just looked at me like I was the dumbest human being he had ever seen and told me to park it.

I went back the next day and passed the test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home