What Can I Say?
Scores of convicted rapists and other high-risk sex offenders in New York have been getting Viagra paid by Medicaid for the last five years, the state's comptroller said Sunday.
I don't think you could make this stuff up.
"But, above all else, the First Amendment means that government has no power to restrict expression because of its message, its ideas, its subject matter, or its content. To permit the continued building of our politics and culture, and to assure self-fulfillment for each individual, our people are guaranteed the right to express any thought, free from government censorship."
Scores of convicted rapists and other high-risk sex offenders in New York have been getting Viagra paid by Medicaid for the last five years, the state's comptroller said Sunday.
2 Comments:
Ill skip the part about the need to castrate these people and just ask What the Fuck!?
technically, ritalin is a stimulant. Given to hyperactive kids, the combo doesn't seem reasonable but somehow it supposedly helps them gain control. Maybe viagra is ritalin for sex offenders..... j/k too. I can't believe no one noticed this before. And why are they getting medicaid?
Post a Comment
<< Home