And So Should Everyone Else
Things I do care about right now:
1. Why did the Red Sox sign Edgar Renteria? (who is hitting about as well as I would)
2. What happened on The Shield this week? (since I foolishly missed it)
3. Why are the Yankees winning while the Red Sox are losing? (I knew my earlier post would be shortlived joy)
4. When is Emma Shapplin going to release a new cd? (she needs to do this now)
5. Is Curt Schilling ever coming back and will he be able to pitch? (since David Wells seems fairly worthless)
hmmm....definitely a theme there. Is it too early to be obsessing about the Red Sox?
3 Comments:
Its a tough call. I'd say that its close enough to being the right time to start obsessing that you don't need to worry. I'm troubled, but then again, I was very troubled in the off-season.
As for Renteria, at least his glove is still good. Can't say the same for Wells.
but for what we're getting we could have just signed Cabrera probably for a lot less money
not saying that its turned out to be a sound investment.
Post a Comment
<< Home