Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wild Woman

A woman isn't legally responsible for injuries her boyfriend suffered while they were having consensual sex more than a decade ago, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

The man, identified only as John Doe in court papers, filed suit against the woman in 1997, claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis.

Obviously he just couldn't keep up.

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

That's actually happened to a friend of mine. He didn't file suit though. Seriously, who invented these things? They're a hell of a liability.

Then again I'm kind of on edge about that because mine is on the level with most kitchen stoves.

Sorry for that image.

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I've had to think about that for awhile...finally it hits me...it's because you're tall, that's what you mean! I was thinking, hmmm, is it a reference to size? to mobility? to production of heat?....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home