Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This Wasn't Covered in the Mission Statement

A study sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security has found that corporate insiders who sabotage computers and networks are motivated mainly by anger against their bosses.

We needed a study to show this?

11 Comments:

At 5/18/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

What's next? A study showing that the bosses, by and large, had it coming?

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

res ipsa loquitor

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

veritas

 
At 5/18/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough with the Latin already! Or I'll start commenting in Klingon.

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

we're just too cool for school, you know...but we'll translate for our Aussie friend (who may not be as erudite as his American buddies, or perhaps just not as intellectually phony...that's directed at me not at my learned friend EW): res ipsa loquitor, i.e, the thing speaks for itself...and veritas, truly

I just thought of something Steve. If the British are supposed to be our cousins, what does that make the Australians?

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Steve: You start with the Klingon and I'll strike back with Elvish, and then no one will understand the conversation

 
At 5/18/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

sometimes I wonder if we ever really understand each other in English most of the time!

 
At 5/19/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Essy: How dare you threaten to start with the Elvish, you human pahtk!

 
At 5/19/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saije: Second cousin? Or in-law?

 
At 5/19/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

iuithach peith ned thaur athraid

 
At 5/19/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit defeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home