Sunday, May 22, 2005

100 Greatest Movies

http://www.time.com/time/2005/100movies/the_complete_list.html

What, no Ace Ventura Pet Detective?

Actually I haven't seen a lot of these movies. Should I now that they are on this list?

10 Comments:

At 5/22/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely. If the media tells us these are the one hundred greatest movies of all time, then who are we to question it? Watch every single one. You must. Time magazine says so.

Oh, and I see no David Lynch movies in this list. Most disappointing indeed.

 
At 5/22/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

well at least the first Star Wars made it. That should make Patrick happy.

 
At 5/22/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I dont understand why Empire isn't listed as well(I liked it better than Star Wars)

Also, Sin City belongs in there. But I wasn't expecting to find it.

I'm glad to see that LoTR made it. I did expect that.

 
At 5/22/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Also, thanks for asking. My weekend was fine.

 
At 5/23/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes' on the list? *grin*

 
At 5/23/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

It's like any other list, totally arbitrary. It has really none of my favorites.

 
At 5/23/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tastes in the arts, whether it be film, the written word, or music, are so objective that any 'definitive list' is indeed totally arbitrary. It's impossible to objectify the subjective.

 
At 5/23/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I posted on Dean's site so you would know kind of what happened today.

 
At 5/23/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

as to the movies, I haven't seen Star Wars. Patrick would probably say absolutely (Esoteric Wombat)...Steve would probably have something else in mind. You should watch what entertains you I think, whether it's on some list or not.

 
At 5/23/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I sent you an email. You should have that on your profile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home