Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hybrid Man?

Metrosexual Man IS over. It's Hybrid Man now. I'm not sure of the difference. I am sure that I am so happy I am the age I am. Men my age may seem like dinosaurs but at least most of them aren't wearing pink t-shirts (unless they screwed up the wash).

2 Comments:

At 6/12/2005, Blogger SuperKate said...

I really can't take a man in a pink t-shirt seriously. It's even difficult when it's a pale-pink button down short. And frills are definitely right out.

I could go for the Jude-Law-As-Hybrid-Man thing. So long as he looked like Jude Law I could go for just about anything though...

 
At 6/12/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

As long as he looks like Jude Law and doesn't wear feminine colors, fine. I agree. I hadn't thought of Jude Law as especially feminine anyway but I've only seen him in a couple of movies. I just don't get this need on the part of men to be feminine. What's wrong with being masuline? And masculine means no pastels and definitely no pink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home