Friday, June 10, 2005

Losing is Not Fashionable


Pedro Posted by Hello

So Pedro walks, goes to the Mets where he's been pitching like Pedro and everyone treats him as the conquering hero. I can live with that. I think he had to go. Not because it would be good for the Red Sox (it's not) but because it is good for Pedro. It was time for him to be somebody else, somewhere else and so he's in NY and good for Pedro.

Meanwhile, the Red Sox are at Wrigley today and played like they hadn't been there before (well ok so they haven't, at least not since 1918), this after playing in St. Louis like they'd never been there before either (and they actually HAVE played there pretty recently as I recall, oh let's see about 7 months ago).

Maybe the boys need less Queer Eye and more Shut Eye because they sure are playing like sleep-deprived zombie numbnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home