TWA Flight 800
Today is the 9th anniversary of the TWA Flight 800 disaster. For more information about this, visit here.
While I know the official explanation for the crash is some kind of mechanical or electrical malfunction, it is hard not to suspect that there might be something more to it. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I have no reason to believe that what we've been told isn't the truth. But...?
I read a novel a few months ago based on this crash and also tying into 9/11. I highly recommend it, not because of the truthfulness of the plot, but because it is well-written and provocative. The novel is "Night Fall" by Nelson DeMille.
And while I'm thinking about mysterious air disasters, why have we never really heard anything about the crash of EgyptAir Flight 990 in 1999 off the coast of Massachusetts? What really happened there?
In any event, to all souls aboard both flights, rest in peace.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home