Blogger Tips
I found these tips on blogging via Instapundit and thought they were interesting. I liked this tip the best:
"The “secret” is to understand that you’re the person who decides whether your Weblog is a success, not anyone else. If you think that a good Weblog is one that updates every day, has all the very latest links and is visited by thousands of people a day, you’re almost certainly going to be disappointed. But if you think that a good Weblog is something that you enjoy writing regularly, and that at least some people out there enjoy reading, then you’re going to do perfectly fine."
So...I'm not getting thousands of people visiting every day?
3 Comments:
What? Not getting a thousand hits a day? That's it. I give up. Blogging. Phhh. What a waste of time.
As someone whose only two regular readers (Steve, Saije, you both rock) come from having commented that I had no readers, I can relate.
It's actually similar to the advice given to budding webcomic artists. Not everyone is going to be an A-list blogger. Thats why there are different lists.
I think it's more important that you simply have a voice on the Internet. It really doesn't matter if you have 2 readers or 200 readers... if you are communicating, then your blog is successful. Thus we can all pat ourselves on the back! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home