Sunday, March 13, 2005

Laugh At Me if You Want

Dozens of residents in the Pacific Northwest reported seeing a bright streak of light as it flashed across the sky, startling witnesses from southern Oregon to the Seattle area, according to officials.

Uh, uh...and this was just a meteor.

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not saying I don't believe that there's intelligent life out there... I just don't think there's enough of it here to hold their interest.
=P.

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Steve said...

Except, perhaps, for the novelty value!

"Hey kids, take a look at this funny species that is constantly threatening to destroy itself!"

 
At 3/13/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I have to admit, I only post this kind of article because I am quietly mocking those among us (the real world, not those on my blog which number 3, possibly 4) who see every natural phenomonen as evidence of something more sinister and diabolical. I have a thing about conspiracy theorists, I think they are fun and am I not above engaging in wild conspiracy speculation myself. This comes from being a lifelong Red Sox fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home