Meeting The Challenge
Patrick passed the baton to me. Kate explained what that meant. So here goes:
The total volume of music files on my computer: I have no idea. I have a jukebox so I have music files on my computer but I cannot answer this question.
The last CD I bought was: Van Morrison, The Skiffle Sessions
Last CD acquired: you mean something someone gave me? I don't have an answer for this.
Song Playing Right Now: Gear Jammer (George Thorogood)
Five Songs I listen to a lot: Forever Young (Bob Dylan)....The Song Remembers When (Trisha Yearwood)....Unknown Legend (Neil Young)....Get Here (Oleta Adams)....Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning (Alan Jackson)
Five People to Whom I'm Passing the Baton: I can't think of five people who will know what to do. So I'm passing it back to Patrick (or does that mean I have to come up with some questions?)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home