Blog Bust?
I read this article about blogging and think the writer has a point.
I've been wondering lately: if everyone is busy writing a blog, who's left to read them?
"But, above all else, the First Amendment means that government has no power to restrict expression because of its message, its ideas, its subject matter, or its content. To permit the continued building of our politics and culture, and to assure self-fulfillment for each individual, our people are guaranteed the right to express any thought, free from government censorship."
I read this article about blogging and think the writer has a point.
3 Comments:
Well I'm a bit of a feedback addict. (I will neither confirm or deny that that's because of some innate insecurities of mine) so while I blogged before I started getting commented on, it was hardly a regular thing.
I don't think that there's any danger of a mass of bloggers who don't read blogs. I mean, novelists read novels, journalists read the news, and filmmakers watch films...
How many people are there who read blogs but don't have one themselves?
It seems like we mostly promote our blogs to each other....but there's a whole world out there completely oblivious to the world of blogging.
I don't think we need more bloggers (given the quality of so many) but we may need more consumers.
I don't go by how many comments I get to judge my traffic, I check my sitemeter.
Post a Comment
<< Home