Friday, March 18, 2005

But she Looks so Peaceful

A Texan has returned to authorities the pacemaker he carved from his dead mother's chest, causing an evidence tampering charge against him to be dropped, prosecutors said on Wednesday.

I'm glad this got resolved.

11 Comments:

At 3/24/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

why the hell would he take the pacemaker? was there sentimental attatchment? did he think he'd need one?

 
At 3/25/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...he wanted to keep it as part of long-running a dispute with a medical supplier."

I wonder what kind of dispute it was?

 
At 3/25/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I keep forgetting that those things are links... Interesting. Maybe the supplier wanted the pacemaker or something... clean it off, sell it again as a new one...

 
At 3/25/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used pacemaker for sale. One owner. Good condition.

 
At 3/28/2005, Blogger Mark said...

hey, if you can sell testicles on the black market why not pacemakers? I hear they go for 50k a pop sometimes....50 times 2 minus medical expenses minus children....dunno if it's worth it, but I leave me options open

 
At 3/28/2005, Blogger Mark said...

oh, and that is one of the scariest thing's ive ever heard, also...lol

 
At 3/29/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

eh... when you muck about on the net a lot you learn to cope with the image of your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Wait... what were we talking about?

 
At 3/29/2005, Blogger Mark said...

I have that dream sometimes... except I'm in Kuwait...with Denzel Washington...and noodles

 
At 3/29/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you boys just lay off them hallucinogens, ya hear? :)

 
At 3/30/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

someone got the Fear and Loathing reference!

 
At 3/30/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home