Total Eclipse of the Heart
Found this on The Corner (kind of a blog on National Review)...and this used to be one of my favorite songs! Listen to it, it's hysterically horrible. (wait 4/5 seconds, it comes up automatically). Check out http://dcblated.blogspot.com/ for more info about these incredibly talented musicians.
And check here http://englishpeacefrog.blogspot.com/ for another talented musician.
http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/
Ok: I think this works...the music/funny ones are off to the right under Fyndnar klippur .
Check out the one where the guy's parachute rips off.
24 Comments:
Saije! You have outdone yourself this time. Pure genius! That is hysterical... who are these guys? I must find out!
I know...and what's with the appliances? This is too much, I keep looking at it and laughing hysterically.
Darn, it's gone...I should have tried to find some way to save it...maybe they were getting too many hits. I'm sure I'm not the only one who found it. Maybe it will come back.
Fear not! I found a way of saving it, so I can give you a copy. :)
I found another one...check it out.
oh, and post the first one on your site http://dcblated.blogspot.com so we'll have it there...and people can check it out...and send me a copy too.
D/C: get it to hokkai too
I have a slight suspicion that the second one (the rocket one) is actually an Australian comedian. I'll investigate.
Blogger doesn't provide hosting for files, and 7 Mb is way too big to send in an e-mail. If either of you are on an Instant Messenger (ICQ, MSN, or AIM) let me know and I'll send you the file through that.
I have Yahoo messenger but can download MSN...give me a few minutes
Right click on these, and do save as:
dancing guy
rocket guy
I will have the Total Eclipse up on my site soon. Keep on eye on my blog.
steve: check the link I just posted for some more good stuff to put on your site...I'm afraid to try.
I'm uploading the total Eclipse one to the web server now. Unfortunately that doesn't leave me with any space for more. But I'll check out that link.
if you click the little icon with arrow down at the bottom on the right (sja allar klippur) it gives you a bunch more really hysterical stuff
I have Total Eclipse up on my blog. :)
there are just too many of these...everyone needs to put some of them up...I just watched the one where the guy broke his ankle...shouldn't be funny but it was!
Hey try this one:
http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html
Hysterical...are you going to put this one up on your site?
No, I don't have any hosting space left. But this one's been doing the rounds anyway, because of bloggers no less.
well I've been checking out more on this hugi.is site and there are some really funny ones...I think this is maybe Albanian?
'.is' means it's Iceland... there's a handy list of top level internation domain names here.
thanks...you're so smart!
*blush*
Flattery will get you everywhere.
Man, this is the place to be!
Post a Comment
<< Home