Friday, May 06, 2005

The World Is A Wonderful Place

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you....

well, maybe the horse will win the Derby...maybe the horse can play center field...

3 Comments:

At 5/07/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

It’s as if the Bambino did some sort of ethereal Anakin Skywalker impression, fighting off his Darth Vader persona, and tossing the Yankee Empire into the incinerator to re-join his original family.

See, while I love this line, I have to say I think that the Curse had nothing to do with the Bambino and everything to do with Tessie, but that's just me.

Now we just need to put those Orioles in their place. They were so freaking annoying last year...

 
At 5/07/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

They are incredibly annoying THIS year. I personally think that it's the curse of the cooler...aka AROD...the slappy blue lips sissy boy who ran like a girl to first base in Game 6 (I'm a girl, I can say that) and then pouted and whined when we got called on it, well you remember..and to think the Red Sox almost traded Manny (WS MVP) for that jinxman.

 
At 5/08/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

That's it, I'm abandoning the Yankees. GO CUBS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home