Chelsea Clinton
From Fox News:
"A Kenyan says he offered Bill Clinton 40 goats and 20 cows for his daughter's hand in marriage five years ago — and is still waiting for an answer."
I've now seen this story several times over the last few days and I don't understand why.
2 Comments:
Pastey! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Be warned, it can be very addictive.
I am not a computer whiz (emphasis on not) but I will definitely try to help.
When I first started, I spent time reading blogger knowledge and blogger help on the home page. That gave me the info on how to establish my settings, create a post and also how to post links to articles and so on. Then I just started posting, trial and error really.
Pictures came a little later, I use Picasa which you can also find info on from the home page. And the hardest part for me was adding code to the template to be able to add blog rolling. I just did that recently. So I'd wait on that.
Two of my blog friends are much more tech savvy than I am. So feel free to post questions in the comments section on their blogs and I know they will help you (tell them Saije sent you):
Esoteric Wombat
and
Last Things Last
Both of them are in my "Other Blogs" and you can just click on their names to get to their blogs.
Saije is from the initials for my first and middle names.
I added "Other Blogs" by registering with "BlogRolling" and then inserting the code into my template. You'll get the code on the BlogRolling site.
I checked out your site, I like the name...get posting!
Post a Comment
<< Home