Killer Nurse
From CNN:
"A statewide manhunt was under way Tuesday in Tennessee for an escaped prisoner and his wife, a former prison nurse, after she sprung him from his armed escort in a hail of gunfire outside a courthouse in Kingston, authorities said."
The wife met this guy while working at the prison.
I've never understood this...many women write love letters to men in prison (I hear Scott Peterson has a lot of amorous penpals), get involved, marry them...
And then kill a prison guard helping the guy escape [Guard Wayne Morgan, 56, was taken by helicopter to the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, where he died at 11:10 a.m., said a hospital spokeswoman.]
They will be caught and all she is now is a killer. She's destroyed her life for this worthless piece of trash.
1 Comments:
I once saw a psycological study about the women who write to Scott Peterson.
Many of them hve been (or currently are) in abusive relationships.
They also don't have much self-confidence or a health self concept.
Wow, I think I may apply for my own arm chair psycologist certificate.
Post a Comment
<< Home