Sunday, August 14, 2005

Someone's Off Message Here

From Newsweek:

"In emotional private meetings with the families of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, President Bush offers solace—and seeks some of his own."

I guess the families of the fallen quoted in this article didn't get the memo: Bush is a sociopathic serial killer who revels in the deaths of America's finest unlike the radical left who revere our military as they regularly prove their devotion with large cash donations to USO, the VFW and other worthy military support organizations.

2 Comments:

At 8/14/2005, Blogger Van Helsing said...

I like how this article chastises Bush for refusing to visit Sheehan's handlers' peace vigil. I somehow doubt the Secret Service would be very enthused to have the President wade into a crowd of deranged cultists who hate his guts.

Van Helsing
Moonbattery

 
At 8/15/2005, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I have some issues I'd like to discuss with the President. If she gets in, I'm demanding my right to equal time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home