Sabbatical
In a few days I am going to remove this blog from public view. This is not because I'm done blogging but because my focus has changed and my writing now would not fit into this blog's format. I appreciate everyone who has commented or given me the benefit of their thoughts through email. All of you have given me the courage to pursue the kind of writing I really want to do. I'm just doing it now somewhere else.
If you've linked to me, feel free to unlink (if you haven't already). I wish for all the blogs that have been listed on my blogroll either now or in the past a great 2006 in the blogosphere. You're all interesting writers and thinkers and funny, intelligent people.
And a special thank you to Esoteric Wombat (Go Red Sox!), to Steve at LastThingsLast (play that funky music white boy!), to Dale at The Weeks Review (keep flying and keep believing) and to Crys (живите наилучшим образом и будьте счастливо).
4 Comments:
Hate to see you go. So you're starting a new blog? Will you fill me in when you launch?
In any case, it's been great
I've already launched but I'm not publicizing it in any way right now. That's because I find it affects my writing, thinking about how what I write will be received, etc., or thinking I should be trying to promote it.
If I had to try to describe it, I would say think Anais Nin.
Hey Saije, all I can say is I hope you find happiness and satisfaction in whatever you do. All the best and lets hope we see you around again.
Saije,
Needless to say, I will miss your posts. I do hope that all is well with you. I further hope that our paths will again cross in the future.
Take care, and thank you for sharing your thoughts, they were appreciated more than you know.
Dale
Post a Comment
<< Home